God's plan for discipleship is simple: a disciple learns truth and then lives by faith (Matthew 28:19-20). Therefore, our children's ministry is designed so parents and teachers are able to follow a simple plan for teaching and discussing truth. Children's classes are given a purpose, plan, and targeted proficiency. Teachers work with these goals in mind.
- Purpose – to teach children the content of Scripture.
- Plan – Children, 4 years through 6th grade, study Bible stories at the same time, chronologically, on a three-year rotation.
Parents can follow what their children are learning online and in the weekly bulletin.
- Proficiency – Children study key Bible stories, learn to navigate through their Bibles, and memorize books of the Bible.
- Purpose – to teach children Christian character trait lessons and sing songs to God's glory.
- Plan – Every month, children learn a different character trait through songs, devotions, and Bible lessons.
Every two months, they minister to our church by singing during the Sunday evening service.
- Proficiency – Children learn the monthly character trait and song.
- Purpose – to purposefully teach children doctrine, systematically help them memorize Scripture, and strategically evangelize the community.
- Plan – Children learn doctrine by memorizing verses, having a small-group time, playing games, and hearing a lesson.
- Proficiency – Children learn six doctrines a year that can be reviewed at home. Each child is led through the evangelistic Forgiven tract.
- Purpose – to provide times for children to hear a clear Gospel message and invite their friends to hear with them.
- Plan – Focused evangelistic events each year: Vacation Bible School in the summer, Truth Trackers Friend Nights in the spring and fall, and a wintertime Children's Revival.
- Purpose – to equip families to integrate spiritual skills into their family lives.
- Plan – Seven Milestone Classes equip and teach parents who have children or teens entering new phases of life.
In addition, a baptism class for children and their parents meets every other month to teach the basics of baptism.