Calvary Christian Preschool is a ministry of Calvary Baptist Church. Our goals include instilling a love for Jesus Christ and providing a solid foundation in early education.
Our preschool is available for children between the ages of 2 and 5 (birth date prior to September 1st) regardless of race, sex, national or ethnic origin. We believe and teach a biblical worldview keeping with our church statement of faith.
Our K2, K3, and three-day K4 classes meet on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; four-day K4 and K5 also meet on Thursdays. The school day is 8:30 am – 1:30 pm (1:45 pm for K5 students).
Growth and Enrichment
In addition to our regular A Beka curriculum, Calvary Christian Preschool also offers:
- Music – an introduction to musical concepts through movement and interactive activities gives children an appreciation of the basics of music.
- Physical Education – activities that use large motor skills and increase children's understanding of health and fitness in daily life.
- Spanish Class – each week, children learn Spanish vocabulary and language basics.
- Chapel – Each month, speakers teach from God's Word. Stories are based on Bible characters and truths that are applicable to children.
- Compu-Child – a cutting-edge system provides technology education in an environment that makes learning fun.
Registration and Tuition
Registration for the 2017-18 school year will be open to current families and siblings on January 16, 2017, and to the public on January 30, 2017, at 8:30 am. Please enroll your children at the Preschool Office.
The following items are needed for registering your child:
- Registration form
- Registration fee
- Copy of birth certificate
- Immunization form #2740
Tuition and fees for the 2017-18 school year – tuition is payable August through May.
- K2 – $190 monthly tuition. $155 non-refundable registration fee due with application.
- K3 – $210 monthly tuition. $155 non-refundable registration fee due with application.
- Three-Day K4 – $210 monthly tuition. $175 non-refundable registration fee due with application.
- Four-Day K4 – $240 monthly tuition. $175 non-refundable registration fee due with application.
- K5 – $250 monthly tuition. $175 non-refundable registration fee due with application. $175 activity fee due in August.
Families with multiple children: First child pays the regular rate; additional children receive a $10 tuition discount each month.